MAINTENANCE FOR OILED WOOD FURNITURE
In order you to fully enjoy your oak wood furniture and ensure its longevity, we recommend you follow some basic rules.
Oak wood is an authentic and natural material- each product texture has a unique grain and pattern.
Wood is a living material and therefore subject to dimensional variations. Conditions that are too dry due to excessive heating can cause shrinkage or even slight cracks on the solid panels. Conversely, abnormally humid conditions may expand the wood and cause connections to break. We offer various maintenance kits for cracks and our specialists will gladly offer maintenance, if necessary!
- Maintain indoor humidity at 40–60%.
- Temperature 14 to 26 °C
- Use the products only indoors (not outdoors, on balconies, or on terraces).
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Kept away from radiators, air conditioners and air inlet valves
- Lubricate the products 1–2 times a year or more, if necessary.
- Do not place hot objects directly on the wooden surface.
- Do not clean with chemical detergents.
- Always test if a detergent is suitable for the product
- Reposition the product only by LIFTING.
- Do not drag the product on the floor or turn it upside down without lifting it properly.